MISS RODEO FOR A REASON EXPECTATION AGREEMENT
I understand that if I win the title of Miss Rodeo For A Reason, I will be an official representative of the Rodeo For A Reason Organization and have the responsibility to present the sport of rodeo in its true light to the general public. I will strive to represent unexcelled sportsmanship, high moral and ethical character and humane treatment of animals. I understand that the Miss Rodeo For A Reason Pageant is not a beauty contest. Rather, it is a competition which recognizes a number of attributes; personality, social media skills, platform representation, and appearance. Therefore, it is my responsibility, as Rodeo For A Reason’s official rodeo representative, to act, speak and dress accordingly to the esteem my title deserves any time that I am in the public eye.
If I become Miss Rodeo For A Reason, I will:
- Wear my Miss Rodeo For A Reason banner and crown any time I am acting in the capacity of Miss Rodeo For A Reason.
- Avail myself of all opportunities to appear as Miss Rodeo For A Reason to the public and to be prepared for photographs and interview opportunities to promote the sport of rodeo. I will make both in state and out of state appearances as arranged by the Miss Rodeo For A Reason Board.
- Attend specific rodeos as requested by the MRFAR Board of Directors.
- Attend the 2019 Miss Rodeo For A Reason pageant held in December following my coronation to pass on the crown and help assist with pageant activities.
- I understand that I must contact sponsors for donations for my trip to the Miss Rodeo For A Reason Pageant and for other expenses during my reign.
- I understand my reign as MRFAR does not take effect until January 1 of the following year after pageant.
- I will uphold the title of Miss Rodeo For A Reason, encourage others to participate in future pageants, fulfill the provisions of my reign, act as hostess to contestants in future pageants, and assist in the promotion and conduct of the pageant in every way.
- I understand and agree that my official appearances, and any other official activities, must be approved by the Miss Rodeo For A Reason Board of Directors and I also agree to maintain close contact with the board to accomplish this.
- I agree that during the term from my entry as a contestant and through my reign as Miss Rodeo For A Reason, I shall remain unmarried and shall observe a high standard of moral and ethical behavior befitting my title and setting a good example to the public, future competitors and the Miss Rodeo For A Reason Pageant.
I have carefully read the above statement and fully understand and agree to abide by the terms therein. I also agree that I have read and understand the Miss Rodeo For A Reason Rules and Regulations and agree to abide by these rules during the Miss Rodeo For A Reason Pageant and throughout my reign as MRFAR. I have read, understand, and signed the Waiver and Liability agreements. These agreements must be signed and given to the Miss Rodeo For A Reason Board of Directors or I understand I will not be able to compete.